|Happy Thanksgiving Day Blessings for Family and Friends|
Hey Everyone Happy Thanksgiving 2016... Here is the list of Happy Thanksgiving Day Blessings for friends and family. We have collected the best happy thanksgiving day blessings / gratitude blessings they're really inspirational, religious, funny and shareable with friends on any social networking sites or App like Twitter and Hike etc.
Also, you can make some beautiful Greetings Cards and Blessings for your family and friends. So, enjoy!
1. “We are thankful, for our food and our many blessings, thank you lord. Amen! Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving!”
2. “May your stuffing be tasty,
May your turkey be plump,
May your potatoes and gravy have nary a lump.
May your yams be delicious and your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner stay off of your thighs!”
3. “Loving God,
We turn our hearts to you on this day for giving thanks, mindful of your many gifts.
For each one, we are grateful.
For each one, we are blessed.
For each one we are opened to the abundance of your love.
May this Thanksgiving Day offer a reminder to be generous with others,
As you are with us.
We praise you,
We rejoice in you,
We give you thanks.
4. “May you live a life full of gladness and health, with a picket full of gold. Happy Thanksgiving Day!”
5. “Heavenly creator.
In this season of
Gratitude and abundance,
We give you thanks
For our many blessings,
As we pray for all who struggle,
With hunger and want.
Be with them in the dark of night,
When all hope seems lost.
Keep their faith strong.
As they await relief.
And let your goodness flow,
Through our hearts and hands,
As we reach out to one another,
In the full, true joy of Thanksgiving in Christ. Amen!”
6. “Lest we forget, The harvest to our forefather meant so much that brought them peace and content. Because, they were not afraid to say - their thanks for all on. Thanksgiving Day!”
7. “He who thanks but with the lips thanks but in part; the full, the true thanksgiving comes from the heart.”
8. “Thanksgiving is a time to remember... our blessings and make good cheer with all those who are so dear!”
9. “Appreciating family and friends.
Thanking God for all his blessings in the true spirit of Thanksgiving.
Praying God's blessing for you this Thanksgiving.”
10. “Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the two measure of our thanksgiving.”
11. “Praise the Lord!
O give thanks to the LORD, for he is good,
for his steadfast love endures for every!
12. “Of all the blessings in my life...
The greatest is seeing you grow.
Sending you blessings in abundance and wishing you all the joys that life can bestow. Happy Thanksgiving!”
13. “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
14. “Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. By Melody Beattle.”
15. “Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you abundant blessings, peace and happiness. Now and always.”
16. “I like the taste of turkey and time throughout the year. But, it never seems to taste as good as when thanksgiving's here. Could be it's all the trimmings that are cooked with it to eat but I think it's eating at Grandma's house that makes it such a treat!”
17. “In Gratitude
Thank you, father... for having created us and given us to each other in the human family. Thank you for being with us in all our joys and sorrows, for your comfort in our sadness, your companionship in our loneliness. Thank you for yesterday, today, tomorrow and for the whole of our lives. Thank you for friends, for health and for grace. May we live this and every day conscious of all that has been given to us.”
18. “May God bless you with an abundance of love, joy, family and community during this holiday season.
19. “I'm thankful for the things in my past.
Things that have brought me to where I am at last.
All the lessons I've learned and more to come.
All help me to better become.
The people I've met and remain close with still,
Along with those that have gone on their will.
All good things come to those who wait,
Thank you God,
For the blessings on my plate.”
For each new morning with it's light,
For rest & shelter of the night,
For health & food, for love & friends,
For everything they goodness sends.”
Tags : Happy Thanksgiving Blessings, Happy Thanksgiving Blessings Quotes, Happy Thanksgiving Day Blessings, Have A Blessed Thanksgiving Day, Happy And Blessed Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Irish Blessing
Related Post :